thank you shelly for giving me something to do today..
1. What time did you get up this morning?
9:04am.. god I love having student friendly office hours.
2. Diamonds or pearls?
love my pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
The Wedding Date.. for Valentines Slim let us see a chick flick, how sweet.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
Alias, duh. All time, possibly 90210 or the Daily Show.
5. What did you have for breakfast?
6. What is your middle name?
Jane. And yes, I’ve been told before that Dana Jane is very southern. Get over it.
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Chicken nuggets and mac & cheese. Also anything from Willy’s, esp guac. And chicken lo mein. And I can’t really answer this question with just one food, sue me.
8. What foods do you dislike?
fish, olives, red onions.
9. What are your favorite Potato chips?
salt and vinegar
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
Garden State Soundtrack or Howie Day special edition
11. What kind of car do your drive?
Honda Civic Ex. best car ever.
12. Favorite sandwich?
Tasty Turkey from Einsteins. Or chicken cheesesteaks if that counts as a sandwich.
13. What characteristics do you despise?
Arrogance. Also people who are all talk and no action. For example, don’t talk about being sooo preppy, BE preppy. Or whatever. It’s just annoying.
14. Favorite item of clothing?
probably one of my numerous pairs of Nike shoes. Or an article of clothing that the Villanova athletic dept gave me for free, which was always nice.
15. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go?
Italy, visit some ancestors.
16. What color is your bathroom?
Kind of an off white and really not worthy of its own survey question.
17. Favorite brand of clothing?
Considering probably 75% of my wardrobe is made by JCrew, I guess that must be the answer. Also Nike for athletic stuff obvi. And Patagonia.
18. Where would you retire to?
Outer banks or somewhere in VA or NC
19. Favorite time of day?
5pm so I can go running (which never happens)
20. Where were you born?
Harrisonburg, VA.. poultry capital of the world!
why is there no question 21?
22. Favorite sport to watch?
hoops, esp of the Carolina or Villanova variety
23. Person you least expect to send this back to you?
24. Person you expect to send it back first?
whoever likes to procrastinate. Technically I’m not really sending it out either.
25. What fabric detergent do you use?
Tide in the ginormous jug compliments of Costco
26. Coke or Pepsi?
Coke, duh. It’s easier to find than water here.
27. Are you a morning person or night owl?
28. What is your shoe size?
29. Do you have pets?
a fighting fish named Nemo
30. Any exciting news you’d like to share with your family and friends?
I am willing to pay someone to take the LSAT for me.
31. What did you want to be when you were little?