Laws that actually exist in our fine state known as Georgia:
– It is illegal to use profanity in front of a dead body which lies in a funeral home or in a coroners office.
– No one may carry an ice cream cone in their back pocket if it is Sunday.
– All citizens must own a rake. (Ackworth city law)
– Against the law to tie a giraffe to a telephone pole or street lamp. (you know, cause Peachtree St. is so busy already, minus the giraffes).
– Bars may not hold a “Lady’s Night”. (WHAT?!)
– It is illegal for a chicken to cross the road.