Thanks to Shelly for providing today’s fodder. PS I had to fix the British spellings in the “favourites” cause it was bothering me. ha.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 11ish.. it was a late nite, being new years and all.
2. Diamonds or pearls? pearls pearls and pearls.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Narnia
4. What’s your favorite TV show? Alias, ER, The Daily Show, Sportscenter/Pardon the Interruption, One Tree Hill..
5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? it was lunchtime by the time I got up. Plus I have no milk, so breakfast was a bust.
6. What’s your favorite cuisine? the ho, of course (they are officially out of my phone list though, seeing that I’m about 800 miles from vanillanova)
7. What foods do you dislike? cabbage
8. What is your favorite chip flavor? salt and vinegar
9. What’s your favorite CD at the moment? Matt Ryan, the veronicas
10. What kind of car do you drive? Honda Civic Ex
11. Favorite sandwich? CHEESESTEAKS.
12. What characteristics do you despise? Arrogance, dishonesty
13. Favorite item of clothing? my Patagonia puffy vest
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation,where would you go? New Zealand
15. What color is your bathroom? white.. I’m not bothering to paint my apt.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? J.Crew and Ralph Lauren
17. Where would you retire to? Someplace with a beach and below the Mason Dixon
18. Favorite time of the day? lunchtime
19. What was your most memorable birthday? 24.
20. Where were you born? Rockingham Memorial Hospital, Harrisonburg, VA
21. Favorite sport to watch? hoops.
22. Who do you least expect to re-blog this? I don’t really care.
23. Person you expect to send it back first? See #22.
24. What fabric detergent do you use? Tide
25. Were you named after anyone? My parents thought I was gonna be a boy and subsequently had no girl names for me, so I was “Baby P rey” for the first week of my life. My dad came up with Dana by playing with the name Dan Tanna while he was watching tv. Fascinating, I know.
26. Do you wish on stars? First star I see tonite..
27. When did you last cry? 2 weeks ago
28. Do you like your handwriting? yup.
29. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? obviously.
30. Are you a daredevil? from time to time.
31. Do looks matter? yes.
32. How do you release anger? bitch a lot.
33. Where is your second home? I don’t have a good answer for this one.
34. What were your favorite toys as a child? I hated dolls. I had lots of stuffed animals. And I was a big fan of CareBears.
35. What class in High School was totally useless? Freshmen chorus.. oh but it was hilarious as long as you weren’t a frosh.
36. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Never ever ever.
37. Favorite movies? Matrix, LOTR, Austin, StarWars, Bridget Jones..
38. What are your nicknames? dp, d, spoon, spanks, toast, coolio, niner..
39. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? yup after I kept destroying the heels of my shoes.
40. Do you think that you are strong? I can bench my body weight, does that count?
41. What’s your favorite ice cream flavour? mint oreo from Genaurdi’s.
42. What are your favorite colors? blue, brown, pink.. I am random.
43. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I’m indecisive.
44. Who do you miss the most? my ‘nova peeps.
45. Do you want everyone who reads this to re-blog it? don’t care.
46. What color pants are you wearing? none.. wearing pink striped Ralph Lauren shorts even though it’s freezing.
47. What are you listening to right now? Matt Nathanson on iTunes (well technically it’s on shuffle, but at this very instant it’s him).
48. Last thing you ate? a multivitamin and some xmas cookies that my mom made.
49. If you were a CRAYON what color would you be? one of the loud obnoxious colors.
50. Last person you talked to on the phone? I am taking the 5th on this one..
51. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? eyes or hair I guess.
52. Favorite Drink? Diet Coke
53. Do you wear contacts? yes’m
54. Favorite Day(s) of the Year? New Years Eve of course. Thanksgiving.
55. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? don’t care
56. Summer or winter? Summer
57. Hugs OR Kisses? hugs
58. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? something of the brownie/fudge variety or coconut cake (going back to the Madeira glory days) or underbaked cookies. good.
59. What Book(s)Are You Reading? Freakanomics
60. What’s On Your Mouse Pad? United States Senate seal (I took it with me after my internship with Jesse Helms.. haaa).
61. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? it was not only Saturday nite, but also NYE – I was not watching tv to say the least.
62. Favorite Smells? cookies or popcorn
63. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Apathetic (so sue me)
64. What’s the furthest you’ve been from home? England to row in the Henley.. and soon to be Italy (in June!)