Skybil reports from the frozen tundra also known as the newsroom:
Day Two of No Heat In The Newsroom:
To keep ourseleves warm, we compiled this …
1. I’m afraid if I hit my fingers – they would shatter
2. OSHA refuses to visit until it warms up
3. I’m standing in front of the open refrigerator to keep warm
4. I would wear UGA ear muffs
5. We asked for I-Reports of the Sun
6. We’ve been asked to participate in the new “Survivor: CNN.com Newsroom”
7. The hot chocolate delivery guys drank it all.
8. I keep cheering for the Thrashers
9. Al Gore is reconsidering his stance on global warming.