Back to the dirty dirty to make good on my bet (oh, and go a wedding).
Warning: videos are basically only funny to those who were actually feasting at U-Joint. It was probably the beer.
Important lessons learnt from the wedding weekend:
1. Don’t wait til the last minute to realize that you still need to buy a wedding present.
2. But neverfear, as long as said couple is not on Twitter, you can still receive sound advice:
– @jaredlombard @dpnation See if they registered on theknot.com?
– @Cybil @dpnation Forget finding out where they are registered, bacon always makes a lovely gift.
[for the record, they were indeed found on theknot.com. And they will be receiving a deep fryer shortly]
5. Make sure you check your receipt prior to driving off in the economy lot.
6. Invite friends to brunch, realize they are all on Twitter! (Except for Mrs. @uvatexn)